About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 a new start. be happy (:

Hello loves,

sorry for not posting for a long long long time, did not want to post but darling ask me to update my blog so i decided to change my blog skins and post a short short one?

did not post for a long time because i keep working on holidays and dun have time for most of the people and did not go out very much because keep work.(:
earn one thousand but now all spent till no more because i give mum dad grandma and pa some and others for buying my school stuff to prepare to school.

today when to school nothing much went to royal park hotel to have out fine dining course and have food provided there too. the mushroom soup is one of my favorite and others i dun really take all because everything is vegetable :x. after everything have quiz then off to bus and back to school, on the way back i were sleeping because dame sleepy! suddenly jialing wake me up, bite her uh! she wake me up to seat with her because they say no space already because ila fainted so need to seat infront or what ba.

but i went over end up she also never take my seats. yuck! cheat my feeling awhile more teacher called the bus driver drove her to the poly clinic and drove us back to school and school has ended and we can go home i went to school book shop to buy my books and went off to seat bus and went to seat train down to find Peifen dar, Cheryl love and Davita mei :D went to kfc chat chat chat keep disturb davita! heh, walked back to grandmother house.

went to seat bus to west coast when i in the bus i were sleeping but some dog wake me up! keep call and call non stop i dunno what the fuck he trying to do! then reached help mummy do some work and daddy come and fetch and went to eat. i dame tired dunno what happened keep sleep and sleep and sleep :x i think i eat till the sleeping pills, kidding!

dunno what to do tomorrow after school ):
maybe meeting darling or go and reborn my hair if i have the money, nights people (:
going off try to update tomorrow if i am free and i am not so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment