About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY ! (:

Hello loves ^^

sorry for not posting for so dame long because i did not have the time to do so and my notebook is spoil. but my brother and uncle fixed it back for me and i am so happy that i can have my notebook back fixed thanks to both of them or not i wont have my notebook yet because i don't even know how to fix it.

yeah i will be back to post if i have the time to post it. thanks darling for helping me to change a new skins and help me with my new tagboard and etc. please do tag me and give me your links so i can relink you because i have lost all my things in the computer because my brother has help me reformated my computer. shall not elabrote so much.

today wake up in the morning went to prepare and everything and went to seat bus. one auntie dame epic when she saw me in the lift ! she keep looking and staring me i was looking back @ her ! she suddently asked me are you from Huayi secondary ? i say yep why ? she say " my daughter sot one not yet 6.30 she went to school already" then i reply orh ok ! she school now strict. then she say ya i think she say because she only p1 ! i wanted to ask her what name and go tell her in school that her mom say that she is crazy because she go school so early ! but i didn't because i felt that is weird XD !

reached school assemble and lesson as normal coursework exam all the way till 12.30 went to school near by blocks to give flyers to those resideints inform that we will be collecting newpaper all those thingy @ the 22th ! a little boy so cute ! heh he so chubby ! after giving those people all the flyers we went to the block downstairs to slack and i fell down ._. (shall not say why)

call darling and ask where is she and i went to take my bags and went to seat bus go lakside and seat all the way down to tiong and waited for darling after that train to city hall to her work place after that went to eat chicken rice she treat me thanks uh ! after that went to tiong bahru wanted to buy heart shape lolipop for darling ended up the people say no more ._. so dame angry so went to more than words and we cannot see any so i went to softtoy there ! darling say buy and exchange ! so we brought the same amount if the price and almost the same thing ! she brought piglet and i brought eeyorn "dunno how spell D:" after that i give her and she give me mines heh thanks dar !

went to fair price ... dame funny ! went to darling house and slack and she help me make blogskins thanks darling after that davita came and mummy came back home ! and dar's boyfriend came and we went to house downstairs to slack he dame idiot can ._. ash make me so angry. but nevermind after slacking walked to take train with davita lucky she accompany me whees ! and reached home bath and i am here posting nothing much to do going to sleep soon because i am kinda tired now :D!

night readers (:

No comments:

Post a Comment