About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Friday, November 19, 2010

There's always a reason behind every tears.



hello people,

did not post because nothing to post about, today post because i did went out (:

morning woke up @ 5 went to daddy's car and he fetch us to mummy shop with brother mummy and me after that we help her to set up stalls and i went down like crazy woman keep helping them to buy food because they were hungry and they want to drink coffee and tea all that so i buy for them after that buy noodle for mummy and daddy and i buy myself porridge.

went to ah ma house and went to the toilet D: my stomach up sad! after that do housework for ah ma and after that went to bath and pray because ah ma call me pray because i am going for jobs interview. went off to mummy shop my stomach up sad again -.- went to toilet and went to mummy shop tell mummy i going off. she pass me money and i went to seat bus at ah ma house opposite bus stop.

reached there saw the shop that i wanted to interview the boss so scary ._. so i went walk walk around and keep spamming darling. she woke up after that then she came and meet me at mrt station :D went there and i keep scare to go in but in the end go in and i dame dame dame don't like it -.- went off to food republic after the interview to have my chicken rice.

went to seat bus to dhoby i dame tired fell alseep in the bus and dar woke me up when reached. went to buy drinks after that went to walk walk then went to slack, take money and went to arcad dame funny! there are free neo print that don't need money *dame funny* i make it and darling to to other machine to make it! waited for davita to come and accompany her to kopitiam and eat pepper lunch.

mummy called me and call me go back daddy don't have play badmition ._. i faster rush back, dar and mei went to dunno where :D i went back to tiong and wait for bus and seat to ah ma house lucky i am early or not i die die then went to ah ma house and wait for daddy to come and went to eat :D i keep sleep in the car daddy and mummy say i sleep like dunno what :P then went back home help mummy dye hair and i went to bath nothing much, bye bye people will post if i am free. Tag me more (:

No comments:

Post a Comment