About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Words cant hurt you ; they only do when the person saying means a lot to you ! ^^v

woke up in the morning by myself because too cold and i thought my brother on the air con but in fact they did not on because i saw the windows were open so i close the window and off the fan because i am having a flu but it has been many days yet i haven recover -.- mummy walked in the room and wake me up because i fell asleep because i am too sick to get myself out of the bed. faster wake up and went to grab my jacket and wear, went to change and went to wait for bus.

reached there miss one bus so dame angry -.- wait for another bus. the next bus so dame cold can i keep "liu bi ti" :x after that went to class talk to mummy and friend. after that teacher call me put report book de result slips, i so dame happy and first one was me i get 15/37 better then that time :D! so dame happy after putting in teacher give report book and we went to canteen and went to floyer to wait for the bus and went to the location of a uncle house who he set up a studio in the house, his house dame nice can.

went up and have our program and i slack with Angelina and mummy :D! so dame happy when one part :D! after that went to buy food and eat and slack and i hear music i think of darling and i tears. woohoo, i am mad after the program end went to seat bus and went back to school and leave school and back home. nothing much actually, went to seat bus alone and seat train went down to tiong bahru to find mummy and ah ma brought things for them to eat. wanted to find darling but she did not pick up the my call :x

reached ah ma house darling suddenly message me i am dame happy can! my mood come back already :D! i am going to find a job soon because i am going to tread darling after i get my pay :P sms her while and she went to work and i went to sleep awhile and woke up eat and went to west coast with mummy talked to her in the bus and teach her how to message so dame epics!

reached help her do things after that daddy come and fetch and went to Imm and eat and buy things after that went to buy buger king and went back home :D! nothing much i am resting now maybe going to sleep soon wee, keep ah choo ah choo ah choo! *sneeze sneeze* wah so dame pekcek! bye bye night night will reply tag soon. *winkwink*

i wont let her go, because she means a lot to me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment