About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The only way to hide pain is to smile.

hello loves,
sorry that i did not post so dame dame long. like about one week? i did not post because i have a reason to it. i everyday keep a look out at home and were staying home all day long i am so dame bored but i have no choice too. stay at home to keep a look out for those people come my house to do work. did not go out and i have many problems i dunno how to solve it T.T! HELP! D:

Monday did not go school because daddy call me stay at home to keep a look out after that till noon went to eat with family back home and went to sleep but quite later. Tuesday woke up in the morning audition all the way and watch video all the way so dame bored night went to eat dinner and after that going to sleep already brother and his girlfriend quarreling and i don't have the mood to sleep were rolling on my bed D:

after that went out to find the other brother and talk to his girlfriend. look at the clock it was 4 ._. yet haven sleep 4 plus went to sleep but did not sleep at all because dame warm and i and brother's girlfriend share one mattress :x morning mummy wake me up ask me what happened yesterday and i went to bath after that went to bath then went to seat bus went to school and keep thinking a lot of things ): went to assembly after that went to computer la have lesson and went to recess.

after that went back to computer lab and crystal and i were standing outside eating and crystal were peeping someone after that went to toilet and went back computer lab and have lesson and have our free time use computer oh. end school went to seat bus alone went back home sane things apply watch video after that went to rest and sleep because i am tired T.T last night did not sleep well and night mummy wake me and call me go eat thought is morning :x see the clock and it is 6 and i wanted to go school and my brother say eh now is 6 in the night ! i say oh okays okays :x! went to eat and went back home watch video and sleep.

woke up in the morning and keep a look out because people coming to house make house after that watch video again and mummy came back home brought things for me eat and watch video again and dad come back home and went to eat and come back nothing much for today because did not go school due to many things D:

i am sick now i think because think too many things so sad ba ): i dun wish to but everything seems to get wrong T.T i am going to lose one of my best sister, i dun want that to happened but i dunno what to do and i dunno what i have done! maybe because i burnt the house and the renovation so i cant go out and accompany her so everything change and she love others friend more then me already ):

best sister (Pf); sorry that i have neglect you but i dun want it to happened ): i cant accompany you because my house de renovation. hope you wont mind, love you forever sister ♥ you will never be replaced. sorry if i make you angry or sad hope you will tell me and i don't want you to avoid me D: i hate the feeling very much because i love you the most as my best sister. i miss all the good times hope we can we like last time ; gossip, laugh at those funny photos we took together, shop around bugis and more. i love you, i miss u ♥! see you soon.

When you love something, let it go, if it's back it will always be yours,
if not, it will never be yours, but it seems like nothing is mine. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment