About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I WANT TO WORK :B!

hello shooting stars,
sorry for not posting because I'm totally tired this few days.

yesterday,
woke up in the morning at eleven because did not sleep well last night, i slept for 3 hours only -.- dame dame tired can. after that went to mummy bed and rest talked to mummy and play audition for awhile and went to bath and lent mummy use computer. come out and went to dry my hair and went to Jurong point and find jobs with brother's girlfriend (:

went to buy wallet after that went to meet mummy and went kopitiam eat curry chicken and meat ball soup. went to seat bus with mummy and brother girlfriend went back home, waited bus for so long finally come. went to west coast and help mummy work and went to eat roti prata and drink tea and daddy come and fetch us.

went back home and then slack slack message message and sleep :B!

today,
woke up at 6 and sleep at 1 plus so dame tired can, changed shirt and went to seat train with mummy. reached tiong bahru waited for bus and went to grandmother house and sleep woke up and saw 32 message i was totally shocked ._. slowly reply message and went to help grandmother with housework.

thanks to her she give me money :B thanks grandmother! went to cook maggie and eat and mummy come back and chatted with her and went to bath after that went to seat bus with mummy and then buy waffles and went to seat train :B after that reached jurong point went to eat with mummy and walked back with her home and went to play audition and then here i am posting i going bath and rest tomorrow going to wake up early again. night :B!

Tag Replied
Tigger: Take already :B!
Yuting: Twinneh!
XiaoPiggy: Hello Mei (:
PeiLing: Lovelies linked.
Kk: Thanks for the tag.
Yuting: Love u too, thanks (:
Tigger: Thanks thanks (; *winkwink*
Raina: Hello, Cheese Cake!
Tasmine: Hello babymilo thanks.
Qianwei: Hello girlfriend ^^
Linyuan: Thanks for the tag.
Meizi: Nuer Linked :D!
Tasmine: Yes, babymilo?
Linyuan: Sure (:
Tigger: Yes? :D!
Linyuan: Okays thanks (:
Xiaopiggy: Thanks mei (:

No comments:

Post a Comment