About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Monday, October 11, 2010

U make me lose confident ):

hello luvs,

not going to post much because i'm having a flu and i'm very tired :x
sorry yesterday did not post because i'm tired, nothing to post and don't feel like doing any things.

today woke up and went to school reached school crystal and liyu were waiting at the back gate for me so good of them right? thanksthanks(: after that went to classroom then assembly after that exam started it was quite easy but then still dunno how to do ): dunno what happened my mind suddenly blank.

after that went to canteen and eat after that went up to classroom and when i was going up i get caught ): buy collar badge ash! then after went to classroom and exam started going end that time they keep laughing laughing and laughing but the teacher never school so dame funny can!

went to mama shop and buy things after that went to bus stop and i went to lakside to seat train down to ah ma house and mummy keep blaming me things ): i keep crying and ah gong keep take water and console me ^^v! after that auntie bring us to west coast help mummy work after that went to buy sim card :D! after that daddy came.

went to eat after that went Imm ^^ and then back home and pack things. i'm having a flu now ): going to sleep soon as i'm tired and tomorrow will be having Cpa exam i think after that go and find peifen darling. bye bye night luvs. maybe will be posting tomorrow if i'm not tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment