About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Breaking down ):

hello people,

tomorrow is math exam paper 2 and it is my day that I'm going to fail :x!
tomorrow will be waking up early or late shall depends because i am having a fever and headache now i am so dame fuck sad because of some stupid reason and i dun know i cry for what purpose. maybe everything is just an illusion and i just did not notice it, and if i notice it, it seems no use and my heart cant be fixed.

woke up in the morning after that went to wash up and change, the sky is red in colour and i think it is going to rain after awhile the sky turn colour back and it is very bright. so dame late so i rush to interchange and wait for the bus to come but around seven plus the bus just arrived. on the way to school mummy message me and told me something and she is so happy ash, cheer up mummy! after that reached classroom talk to mummy and drink her peach tea :x!

went to my place and seat and rest because did not sleep well last night i'm still so tired dunno what happened. exam have started, after 30 minutes i look around almost everyone is sleeping. so i put my head down on the table and think things and fell asleep after that passed one hour exam ended. went to canteen and brought bread and milo to drink and went to computer lab to have our exam.

wee, just quit easy but the question i dunno how do, after exam went to computer lab 4 to wait for crystal and liyu because we split group. went to bus stop together and of course my bus come first and went up and went to lakside to seat train down to tiong to meet darling after that went to bugis to eat pepper lunch yummy yummy! then went to illuma to buy KOI milktea, then went to seat train to orchard to find mummy.

reached orchard and brought slipper and after that went to lucky plaza to find mummy and after that went to far east to shop with darling. did not like shopping because no money to buy heh! after that went to mac with darling, brought drinks for mum and buy myself ice cream after that went to the salon to find mummy because she make hair. slack slack slack with darling and she went home sorry for not sending uh.

then went to salon myself and after that cut hair and daddy come and fetch. phone no battery -.- went to ah ma house to eat dinner and went back home nothing much bath and now i think i have a fever and i am totally down ): i dunno what should i do. tomorrow after exam going to find darling. bye bye will be posting tomorrow if i have or i'm not tired. night

hate my life and myself ):

No comments:

Post a Comment