About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Don't give up though the pace seems slow.

Hello, (K)!

woke up in the morning went to change bed-sheet, messaging after that went to play audition. play half way darling message me asked me weather i want go out so asked daddy but he don't allow so did not go out so early and wanted to wait till around 2 plus then go meet darling. was so dame hungry so i went to open the gas and boil oil.

after that went to my room and use comp ._. after 2 hours heard some voices like bing bang bing bang! thought brother and his girlfriend fight so i did not care but after awhile i went out and saw fire was burning ): i'm shocked! called brother and his girlfriend wake up and take running hose but in the end cant because the hose keep coming out so i rush out and fell down and hit my head faster rush out of the house.

called 995 and after that so many people came my house outside sia. woah went to neighbor's house because i'm keep crying. after that awhile all the fire man came and put all the fire out and the police came and the town counsel people came too. awhile more daddy came home ): scare he would scold me but in the end he did not.

he call me go help them pack all that so went to help and mummy came back too after that cousin and uncle came and help and brother girlfriend went to fairprice to buy garbage bags and went back awhile more grandmother come too. after that help help help and finally it's done. waiting for the people to come and do our house toilet and kitchen and it's seriously burnt.

i'm going off to bath soon and i think going out to have dinner. i think wont eat much ba, dunno what have happened this few days D:! hope things would be better tomorrow and i am sorry daddy and mummy making you all waste so large sum of money to make new kitchen and toilet. sob sob )': will be careful in the future. Byebye luvs.

No comments:

Post a Comment