About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Those feeling sucks (':

yesterday

woke up late because no one wake me up in the end mummy wake me and say girl don't go school can? because i did not iron your shirt then i say don't need to wear uniform! what is the time now? she say 6.45 i was like wth, i jump out of my bed then crystal called me and she waited for me forty-five minutes i'm so sorry. went to change and run to jurong point bus interchange to meet crystal, lucky there are still people that are later then us.

went to seat train and drop down at lakside and then walked to lake park. settle down there wee, our class have ten people come only too pro already right? then warm up and all started to run crystal and i actually wanted to run but then we walk, half way through rain and become heavier so rush back and we are all drench. waited for the rain to shop and the people announce that we can be release (Y)!

walked to bus stop crystal wanted to meet her friend, end up her friend bastard her. then she went to jurong point with me went to eat after that walk walk and gilrfriend say she wanna go safra and i also went and went to play kids amaze with crystal and more and more hua yi students went there to play. really did enjoy myself there with crystal after that we went off and i was on the way back i saw girlfriend with her friends just about to go there! eeks, so crystal and i went off and went to eat "lala" woohoo so nice i order rice because so nice and don't want to waste the gravy.

after eating crystal went back home and i went brother come and fetch me after that slept in the car so tired reached tiong, fetch mummy and went to eat after that fetch ah ma back home and went to buy things to those renovate house maid and after that went back home after that reached home audition for awhile went out eat and went back home bath after that sleep nothing much too.

today
woke up and went to prepare things and went to bus interchange. reached school went to class after that assembly in class. teacher came in and brief us about the tour we are going, after that release and went to eat nothing much and went to seat bus, the bus uncle was like so dame strict! keep scolding us can? and keep seeing what are we doing behind the bus and keep shouting when he is driving.

reached sentect and went down the bus and went up to duck duck car and round that area and went into the sea! so dame fun can (: i keep yawning when the sign board write that we cannot smoke, yawn and eat in the boat but i cant i just yawn and crystal keep saying me emo and i were keep messaging. after one hour we went back to suntect and then back to normal school bus the uncle is much more better (:

reached school sleep sleep sleep till the last period and leave school after that went to buy food for brother and backed home to play audition with babyboy (:
night play audition with butter and pei ling mei.
going to rest now and i am tired right now, going talk to cousin's cousin on msn after that go and sleep (L) tomorrow going to wake up early anyone willing to wake up at 8 to accompany me? (:

can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting ✰?

No comments:

Post a Comment