About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Many people start cherishing when they've lost it.

my tag board is already dead! keep my tag board alive by tagging it thanks {:

yesterday
woke up in the morning and play computer whole day long till rot, around 6 daddy come back home and went to Amos Street to eat with mummy, daddy, grandmother, brother and his girlfriend. after that fetch grandmother back home and home sweet home, text text text went to bath.

after that lye on bed blow my hair cant even sleep keep forcing myself to close my eyes -.- after awhile sleep very soundly but suddenly brother and his girlfriend quarrel, did not want to care much after awhile feel asleep again till morning.

today
woke up early and help brother girlfriend open door after that went to wash up after that went to iron uniform myself mummy went out early and i need to do it myself -.- after that went to bus stop and wait for bus. reached school went to classroom and slack. saw teacher with whole chunk of paper everyone shout :x! after that teacher told us have people going to retain so dame scary! actually is 6 but she helped us so one cannot be helped so she or he retain but i not sure who is that.

teacher give us our paper back and i think i have improve and i think i have put in more effort on this exam. going to work herded and i think maybe i can do it but i dunno how to do it only. after all those paper giving teacher talk to some of the students but i at there keep messaging :x after that teacher went off and we went to dance studio beside ava room to have survey and went to recess.

today we eat dame fast i also don't have any ideas, after eating went to classroom slack for around one hour mr wong come in and talk to us and he seat infront of me and talk to me after that have one lady came and she give us one more survey and i think it is useful, wee i am high s = steady :x but i not steady because i no freedom :x! after that rush back home play audition then mummy called me and call me to meet her.

went to bath and seat bus to west coast, fell asleep went i am on the way heh (: reached then help her things and went to salon with mummy because she want to make hair. wth, the auntie make her hair so dame long 2 hours -.- after that went to seat bus to clementi to bus train to Jurong east, fuck one uncle -'- he touch my butt! tmd, when he is gone i scold fuck :x! so dame angry forgot it. went to Bukit Gomba wait for daddy and went to eat after that reached home pack things i am going to bath now, night (:

Tag Replied
Xiaosin: Thanks lastlong with your stead (:
PeiFen: Thanks darling will be happy ;lub!
David: Thanks for your concern tigger ;shy!
Twinneh: Thanks for twinneh tags ;mua!
Angel: Who are you? ;make! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment