About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cant sort out my feeling anymore.

♥,Jocelyn's

sorry for not posting because did not have the time and I'm lazy to post. did not have any mood and feel kinda bored for this dew days.

yesterday,

woke up at 6 but sleep dame late at night around 2 so kinda tired. went to seat train down with mummy to mummy shop after that took key and went to grandmother house to find grandmother and grandfather. after that, do housework all the way was dame dame tired because was doing housework for her two day add together have been doing 8 hours of housework. first time i can do housework for so long, usually i do thirty or one hour i can die already.

after doing went to bath and darling came and help me awhile after that went to grandmother house downstairs and eat after that went to salon darling want to reborn her hair. awhile cheryl came and awhile i went off to find mummy because i need to go and change my shirt as my cousin the bride coming. changed and went to mummy shop and wait for her because she went to grandmother house to bath.

after that close shop and went to house downstairs and bring the bride and seat lift to grandmother house, reached drink tea and went to seat uncle van and went to the bride house to eat buffet and keep taking photo :x! and then went to uncle's car and he fetch 2 auntie, mummy and me to orchard to make our hair. so dame sleepy because did not sleep well for two night. finished and went to far east to find brother after that he fetch me and mummy back and cousin fetch 2 auntie back home.

reached home went to bath, prepared and keep talking to brother and keep pester him about something :x! after that brother went to drive car and come down fetch us to the wedding venue. the bride and broom so pretty and handsome ^^v! and i was keep laughing and keep pinching mummy but she like have no feeling because i saw someone heh! i also keep beating brother and he say i am mad ):

after the wedding went off and brother fetch us home daddy were drank -.- call him not to drink too much and he drink then he reached home keep vomit vomit! they knock off to bed and i were talking to cousin de cousin in msn (: chat chat chat and i were dame tired so knock off and went to rest.

bye bye i am going off i try to post today night (:

No comments:

Post a Comment