About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Somethings is better not to know then you know and you'll be hurt if u know(:

hello readers,

woke up in the morning and went to wash up after that went to seat bus, after that went to classroom went reached home and i was looking at canteen wanted to go but then never because like dark dark :x! after that reached classroom ask crystal some question before the math exam start.

teacher came and exam started, was so dame difficult but manage to do all. today walk beside me and look at my graft and say that look un nice to nice :x i was like never mind because everything i do i calculate wrongly and time is going to up soon so forget it at lease then nothing. after exam went to mama shop with crystal and mummy went home and change after that meet mummy at bus stop and bus to my house bus stop there near by and we walked back together to my house. they went my house and see my house burnt till how crystal is mad she look picture down, i went to bath and come out. went to my room and slack listen songs and etc (:

after that went to mummy's ... house and see rabbit. crystal was chasing the rabbit can and mummy and just told me her rabbit just dead ): wth can?! mummy don't be sad alright! cheer up. after that went to Jurong point and went to buger king ^^v introduce ham and cheese to crystal and she say is nice! we were chatting all the way happily, after that mummy went off to find her girlfriend. and i and crystal went walk walk while waiting for darling to end her school after that accompany crystal to bus stop and wait her bus to come and i went off.

went to seat train and i was really tired so fell asleep. reached tiong went to Kfc and tigger where there :x head pain narh after eating went to darling house and slack and help her with her housework. daddy woke up and say so long never see me i so dame miss him can? heh, he went to buy food for us thanks uh and keep making me laugh like mad girl. after helping went to eat and rest after that i walked to ah ma house.

reached there uncle ask me to accompany him to buy cakes and i choose blueberry cheeze cake ^^v yummy yummy after that went to depot read there and eat our dinner and they was complaining very warn there :x sorry sorry, serve the cake out and ah gong make us laugh like hell! ah gong happy birthday to you, hope you lives long long ♥! after that daddy fetch us back home message and after that went to bath wanted to revise F&N i think tomorrow morning wake up early and revise because i'm tired. nights readers (:

No comments:

Post a Comment