About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Please don't break my heart, Be my one and only.
I'm sorry if I've neglect you ):

What To Do When the Person You Love Doesn't Love You Back?

hello daily readers,

morning woke up by daddy, he hit my backside -.- i keep say shoo la you! kiss him off my bed man. after awhile cannot sleep already woke up and play audition with sisters peiling as she call me to online accompany her play. played for awhile and she went off, she say she going to study with her friends at causeway. after that i also went off and to bath because no one play with me because it's still early in the morning(:

after that dry my hair and play computer for awhile. after that someone called me after that me went down to Tiong Bahru to find darling, waited her at the platform. after that went to her work place me eat ham and cheese :D! thanks to the someone! after that went to walk walk ( love today ) after that walk walk walk and laugh laugh keep. my body suddenly so weak :x but it's alright after all. joke joke joke message message message dunno why keep on seeing my phone!

went to seat train and off to grandmother house. brother and cousin went to buy test pen -.- they cant find so i called them tel them i buy for them but on the way there i saw them so they followed me off to buy and they treat me drinks because i found it (: after that went off to ah ma house and eat! after that i think of many things and i think is the time for me to let go of somethings. it's hurt to hold on to something that is hurt! thanks to my cousin for telling me those things, love him man! heh i'm going off to rest because i'm tired but i'm not going to sleep so early. Night reader (:


Forget about him :D!

Forget his name, forget his face.
Forget his kiss and his warm embrace.
Forget the love that once came true.
Remember now there’s someone new.

Forget the love that you once shared.
Forget the face that had once cared.
Forget the time you spent together.
Remember now he’s gone forever.

Forget you cried the whole night through.
Forget him when they play your song.
Forget how close you two once were.
Remember now he’s chosen her.

Forget you memorized his walk.
Forget the way he used to talk.
Forget the times he was mad.
Remember he’s happy instead of sad.

Forget his teasing, gentle ways.
Forget you saw him everyday.
Forget he made your dreams come true.
Remember now she loves him too.

Forget the thrill when he walked by.
Forget him when he made you cry.
Forget the way he spoke your name.
Remember now he’s not the same.

Forget the way he said he loved you.
Forget the way he kissed and hugged you.
Forget all those nights when he held you tight.
Remember now he holds her tonight.

Forget all those sunny days.
Forget all those poems he made.
Forget those times through good and bad.
Remember he said he’d never make you sad.

Forget the games he played with you.
Forget the times he stayed with you.
Forget those cold, cold nights.
Remember now he keeps her warm tonight.

Forget the way he looked at you.
Forget you kissed the whole night through.
Forget all you dreams came true.

remember… that he doesn’t love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment