About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Monday, October 4, 2010

if you are willing to take the 1st step, I'm willing to take other 99 steps with you.

hello luvs,

yesterday did not post because nothing much to post and i'm so dame tired :x

yesterday,
woke up after that my cousin teach Science and Math after that went to do housework after that went to bath. bored bored bored ^^v online audition but cannot on. so dame angry because me going to audition to meet friends but end up cannot log in i think server down for the moment. ash, someone went overseas :x

called daddy and ask where him, went to take train. one girl suddenly smile to me ^^v heh! after that left and went to seat bus to ah ma house. reached and waited for mummy and daddy to fetch me. they came after that fetch me to vivo to walk walk :D after that went to long john and eat my lunch. after that went back home already -.-

reached home kor kor call me go his room accompany his girlfriend. accompany her whole day long, night time call kor kor to buy things for me to eat and of course i give him money :x heh, talked on phone and message and went to sleep already nothing much, yesterday is a boring day for me!

today,
woke up in the morning so dame tired can D: after that pull myself out of my own bed and went to wash up then went to seat bus to school. my eyes was hurts dunno what reason :x reached school went to classroom and slack waiting for teacher to come and mummy did not go school today ash! someone went to overseas with school.

have assembly after that lesson as normal :x! ash have science and qize and our group have lowest marks ): need to copy summery. after that went to recess eat eat after that went to classroom. i was dame high during recess because something happened :x! woohoo i'm mad! after that lesson as normal nothing much.

lesson end after that went to canteens buy things and eat after that went up class to have math sup after that went off to seat bus with crystal to pioneer to take colour contact lens :x after that went to toilet and put was dame dame red can ? mei was insane say me wear le very chio ._.

after that went to bus stop then seat bus to gekpo me went to find mummy after that eat and wait daddy to come. and he eat with us after that went to sheng song and brought many many many things and go back home after that pack things and went to bath and here i'm posting blog nothing much for today (: night luvs.

Tag Replied
Tigger: Oh okays okays (:
Xiaosin: Have tag liao :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment