About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Can Love Be Forever? I Don't Think So :l
You walked out when i needed you the most.

Hello Luvs,

woke up in the morning, someone is in the toilet -.- went back to my room and replied my message after that went to toilet and change after that take money from mummy after that went to seat bus alone. went to top up card and went to bus interchange to wait for bus, went up the bus mummy message me say two crazy woman is with her my mind know who already :x liyu and crystal. every morning crazy with mummy while waiting for me, i reached and mummy say faster bring them go classroom! noisy noisy :x

went up class with them after that took my Chinese book out and read awhile after that close my book then exam started quite easy but then also cannot make it because all Chinese word i dunno how to read. after exam went to canteen to eat somethings irritate me so dame angry and so wanting to cry but i did not. ignore and carry on with my things went to toilet and tie hair after that went up class to have paper 2 listening. cannot really listen well i tell teacher but the teacher say can la can la :x! then quite easy too, after that Mr Razak come our classroom to relive the class 30 minutes he call us to go our recess.

went to hall after that went to bookshop with mummy to buy foolscap paper because miss wong want to go through math correction. after buying went to hall slack awhile and went back class after math have F&S teacher call us to draw mind-map for revision :D! after that she told us that we need to attend assembly in the hall and we were thinking too much we thought spot check phone or what then we keep hide hide hide :x

went to hall after that principle went to the stage and say something and attend something, should not say here because he say that after that don't talk about this. so shall keep my mouth shut (: after that went to seat bus with Crystal to pioneer to the spectacle shop to ask the contact lens and i think my degree increased so i ask the uncle to check. INCREASE -.- Right 100 become 125 Left 50 become 75 Angry Angry after that order the contact lens that can wear for one month only. after that sent Crystal back home.

After that went to seat bus, reached home and play audition ^^v! till around 4 plus i'm so tired and i off it already i'm going to bath now now have a rest. i'm so tired because i did not sleep well last night because i keep waking up :x! later i'm going to find daddy at bukit gomba after that go and had my dinner and rest ba. Bye luvs!


你难过 不妨来找我,我不能保证能让你开心,
但至少你不必把所有的不开心闷在 你的心里.有我,我能够和你分享我的快乐于难过.
A smile means two things: either you're happy or you're trying to hide something.

No comments:

Post a Comment