About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Just Cant Bring Myself To You.

Hello people, {:

morning woke up at 6 plus and went back to sleep again because dame dame dame tired and i dunno why i am so tired. after that went to iron shirt and pack my shirt then went jurong point to buy curry chicken noodle and coffee for daddy and i buy curry chicken for myself and went back home continue with my ironing.

after that went to wash shirt and actually want to hang but in the end see the sky so black so did not hang and i went to play audition {: play with two gan sister after that baby boy online and play together. after awhile i went offline because daddy want to go down fetch mummy so offline and went to bath after that went to shelter to wait for daddy because rain so heavily x.x keep have thunder and lightning i all the way cover my ear.

reached ah ma house wait mummy to come down after that went to eat after that went to auntie house and went to imm nothing to do went there walk walk and buy thing (: after that home sweet home and went back home chat chat chat on the phone whole day because nothing to do. i am going off now o help my mummy to do things. bye bye {:

kinda thinking many many things ):
I'm not going to think so much because i think so much no one will care.
I WANT THE FEELING AND I NEED IT ):
I'm just totally disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment