About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm So Freaking Tired (':

A promise means everything to me. But once it's broken, sorry it does not mean anything.
I hate it when you read something you don't want to know, and my heart sinks.

hello, {L}

wondering why I'm still awake? I'm so dame tired but don't feel like sleeping, yet I dunno why I don't feel like sleeping when I'm tired ): I'm just done changing and editing my blog and i don't feel like sleeping. I'm so sad everything seems to changes within this few days and i dunno what will happened tomorrow and other days. I'm so tired of everything and getting sad this few day, things are getting worse too ):

hey, stop forcing me and feel sad about things related to me can? even if you care and feel sad can u don't tell me and makes my hearts hurts? it's so irritating when i have so much problems and u keep telling me all those stupid things -.-" can you spare a though for me? i know you like me and you want me very much, but so what? others too, and they are waiting because they are willing to wait and not like you keep telling and keep forcing and making my heart sinks and make me don't want to love anyone anymore. I'm not going to tell who is this but to everyone, if u love someone you will be willing to wait and love her forever. even if she told you that she don't love you, but you really love her you will still wait for her. sometimes the girl told you she don't love you it has a reason behind it yeah, only that she don't wish to say and if the girl is force to be with you it will hurts u not the girl(:

night luvs (:

No comments:

Post a Comment