About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Friday, October 8, 2010

Awws, My Phone Spoil ):

yesterday,
morning woke up and went to wash up after that went to seat bus. reached home walked to classroom with two crazy girl :x because jialing mummy call me to bring them up to classroom because they were keep laughing like crazy girl and crystal is the crazy one who keep waving and saying hello to those people who walk in the school in the morning :x

have assembly in class did not go to hall because have N level exam. after that have math in the morning first lesson after that have English lesson but teacher call us to revise our things so did not have any lesson(: then, went to recess and eat till dame full! after eating went back classroom and wait for Ebs teacher to come.

she come and go through test paper and keep chatting with mummy, mei mei and Angelina :D! after that Chinese teacher came and she wanted to give us see video but then in the end cannot be watch because our computer in class is spoiled. so she keep giving us quiz :D! after awhile she went off already. after that have cme and teacher call us to revise our own things but all did not listen. all were talking loudly :x!

after that went to pe and watch them played. after that went back class wanted to have math lesson so pei Jie and mei go back but in the end they heck care me -.- so sad uh! went off to hall and find mummy and Angelina and play with them till dame happy. after that school bell ring le went to canteen mummy treat me drinks thanks mummy! :D! after that went to bookshop and buy pen refiled because i scare exam pen no ink :x

after that went off to seat bus and went back home and waited to play audition(:
after that mei mei online and play with her till she offline and dc-ed because audition was lag so she went off and i went off too and went to watch my video at youtube after that mummy and daddy came back and brought food for me ^^v although the chicken rice not nice. after that 10 plus knock off went off to sleep because very night.

today,
woke up at 6 and went back to sleep because very tired and i woke up on my own (Y) after that went to change and went to seat bus. today reached school wired wired all so good all at classroom studying math :x! after that wait teacher to come and have our assembly till 7 plus and she go and take exam paper and come back and i did not realise that she would take us for math! :D!

ash, form teacher say have F'S practical cooking exam and many people were in the group actually crystal mei not inside but she want to go in then i alone and i were sad so i went off back to my seat and rest and mummy they all keep calling me not to be angry but i'm not angry i'm just sad and felt that i'm being left out -.-

after that have math exam woots~ ash, did not leave blank but then not sure how to do most of it :x!

exam ended after that went to seat bus with crystal mei and walked to kopitiam ^^v and top up my card and eat. when waiting i and mei were talking and teacher messaging us and say exam cancel :x after eating went walk walk and say sherlmet ( dunno how spell ) and she is eating swensen leh! heh we went to find her and she order food for us to eat so good right? eat eat eat and play with her iphone :x taptap!

after eating went walk walk and went to mini toons with mei and brought things for her for her birthday present and buy for mummy and brought for myself. and walked back home with her after that i went to bath and she was messaging all the way with her "rabbit" after that wear contact lens and messaging someone and meet at bugis :D!

after that walked to train and went to bugis and went to buy chocolate for meimei and i went to wait someone. after that went to walk walk and disturb all the way after that went to eat at KfC ^^v ash, sad to say my phone is spoil ): all the way no mood and my head were very pain. after eating went to seat train all the way and seat re bound train back to boon lay and drop crystal at pioneer :D! after that went back home and take phone as my phone is spoil.

after that went to walk walk at house downstairs and were very sad about my phone ): then went back home after that took the warranty and went to jurong point and went to ask can repair but the people say cannot ): sob sob more jialat went back home and mummy called me and ask me where am i and say she want to meet me but then i tell her that i going back home so i went back home and after that around 7 plus mummy called me again and say she reached so went to find her.

reached and waited her awhile after that went to walk walk and look for dress for next week my cousin's wedding dinner (: after that went bukit gomba and went to find daddy after that went to eat and home sweet home nothing much and i'm using lousy phone now because i have no more phone to use -.- night night i'm going to sleep soon i'm tired :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment