About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

GoodBye~

My Cute Darling ♥~

hello hello,

my phone is so dame quiet this few days (':
shall be a long post because yesterday did not post therefor I'm going to post today.

yesterday,
woke up and went to wash up after that went to seat bus and went to school. reached school went to classroom and rest because very tired because i think i have not enough sleep for a few days. have assembly in class after that cpa lesson teacher bring us to computer lab and it's our free time. actually teacher called all of us to revise our coursework but all went online, (:

went back to class and have English and we have our free period because English exam has ended but i did not revise other thing :x! i went to rest and suddenly fell asleep when i am writing summery on the science quiz. after that went to recess went to eat rice, did not eat finish all because not hungry at all.

went back class and have F/S teacher call us to copy notes. after that cme teacher give us to be free and she packed our classroom cupboard and have her F/S notes inside and she say why you put my worksheet and exam paper inside! u don't like F/S or not? i was like sorry sorry :x suddenly appear a lizard yuck those boys kick the lizard and throw the lizard down off the building -.- so bad of them.

teacher went off and science teacher came in and have quiz again and we our group failed and we have to write summery again! Grrr, so dame angry because everytime my group have kieth our group sure will get punishment. some people did not do summery but i help them tell teacher they all pass up already because teacher dunno who is in which group and yet some people angry me ):! after science went to comp lab and do survey and play comp all they way till school end and went off to seat bus!

chase after that bus and went to lakside and seat all they way to tiong. darling haven reach so i meet davi after that accompany her to wait for darling, after that went to Bugis :D! to have our seoul garden! saw mr koh, he called me woohoo so long never see him and he have left our school and went to study! wee, went to take all the food that we want. and i was so dame mad, darling and davi mei was keep laughing at me i dunno what's wrong with me :x we cam wore cam wore :D!

make ice kacing myself look quite ok la :D! eat eat eat but dun mange to eat all because i'm dame full. darling and mei add maggie into the soup :x mei and darling ask me want to eat rice ma. so i went to take and i ask darling did she want to put in the soup and she say em because she did not see because she was busying messaging! :x so i pour and they keep laughing non stop :x! after eating went to find darling' friends after that went to seat train and i went back home.

Reached home use comp. after that went to brother's room and he say he want to buy iphone and he is going to use my line to upgrade the phone and i have to use prepaid i was like D: went to my own room and talk to oldest brother's girlfriend and started to cry T.T because i don't want to use prepaid ): and mummy came in and saw me crying and started scolding me so i went to the toilet and cry. thanks xiaosin, zhuzhu, keng an who cheer me up ^^v! after that did not bother to think too much and went to bath and eat. after that went to rest after eating my cough medicine :D!

today,
woke up in the morning and i wish that i could sleep more because my eye dame dame dame pain can? i think is because last night i cry so it's painful! went to seat bus and reached school crystal mei is waiting for me at the benches with mummy :D! went up to classroom with her and down to assembly :D! principle called us to be silent and ... for the minster wife.

after that went back to class and have our first period math! correction all the way after that Ebs have our free time because other half of the people went to computer lab to do their coursework :D! as we have do finish so we can have free time in the classroom. after that went to recess, did not eat anything because they don't want to eat things so did not eat. after that went to find sweetheart miss die her (:

went back to class and take a pen and went to computer lab teacher go through correction and he is like so dame angry because we keep talking and talking non stop and he did not want to say us anymore so he write all the answer on the board. ash! went back to classroom and have science lesson, quiz again! summery again ): mummy was dame angry about something and i was trying to cheer her up. after that have English and is free time ^^v went to copy summery and text text.

after school went to kitchen and take equipment for Friday exam :D! after that went to seat bus to crystal near by and we were walking toward crystal house and a bicycle pass by me and i was like hold her and push her into the path and don't want her to be hurt and suddenly a familiar voice called out my name and it was keng an! woo, so dame long never saw him!

heh, did not talk much to him and i went to crystal and waited for her to take things and we went to kopitiam to find keng an because he call me and friend to accompany him eat so we eat eat talk talk disturb him :D! after that accompany him to buy things after that he went off and crystal mei and me went to nanyang Cc to study!

actually not studying at all :x keep laughing with crystal mei mei sia! and i realise something is that he don't love me anymore! so no point anymore, let everything go ba! after that went to comic shop with crystal because she want to buy things and i went to buy drinks with her. and seat bus back home and audi earn dens and bath now waiting for my dinner ^^v bye bye readers. night (:

Yuting: Thanks TWINNEH :D!
Tigger: Woohoo, okays okays sat welcome bk! (:
DadaLoveBibi: Will link you soon :D!
Xiaosin: Thanks sinsin kor(:

No comments:

Post a Comment