About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Be strong (:

hello loves,

yesterday i sleep quite because me don't feel like talking on the phone because ... i also dunno the reason of why i don't want to talk on the phone maybe is because yesterday i too tired so i want to sleep so i went to sleep early ba :D! morning woke up by myself, went to change after that took money from mummy after that went to take bag and went off to wait bus ^^v the bus quite fast dunno why today bus diver bad mood or what so drive fast. reached school and walked in saw crystal, she is waiting for me so good of her right? ;x!

walked to classroom with her after that slack slack slack don't need to go to the hall for assembly. after that have normal lesson, so dame bored -.- Recess time mummy went missing ): we went to eat we rush our eating after that went around school to find for mummy. cant find her, went back class tell teacher we going to find her so after that we went to hall behind and search for her. Crystal and Angelina is with her but did not see phone because my phone is in my pocket and they message me and say they found mummy.

Cheer mummy up and went to the computer lab to have our lesson. Lesson as normal after that went back to class. School ended and went to bus stop to wait for bus, my bus is the first to come wee! went up and after that walked home bath, pack house and eat maggie :x! after that pack bag and walk to bus interchange to find crystal. then went to the kopitiam to eat sotong and rice and crystal eat fried prawn and rice.

Ming wei and Jarrett come and find us when we were eating :x! so dame weird can? after awhile they left to buy drinks and we were keep laughing at there woots i make till my leg and so dame pain sia -.-! after eating we went to see contact lens, woots! did not buy because plus plus plus very expensive so decided Friday buy together. then we walked to library to find ming wei they all, they outside the library -.- they say no space so me and crystal went up to find seats while they at downstairs waiting. when finding i saw classmates of our class! wee, so so dame cute lo we seat together to study for tomorrow exam!

after awhile went back home because i need to reach home early. reached home rest and play audition actually wanted to sleep but did not because of the audition ._. play with peiling mei mei. my skills drop till like shit man, so dame fed up and my eye is like going to close and my eye is red ): going to rest soon or not i think i'm going to be blind soon. tomorrow is English exam and maybe after that need to stay back for math because teacher say she don't have the time to go through all her things with us so we need to stay back :x! Bye bye nights loves.

Good luck and hope people that who is having exam to pass with flying colours and get your dreams come true :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment