About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm CONFUSE Help!

Having a mood now ):

woke up in the morning and message after that went to change then take money from mummy after that went to seat bus at the interchange. I did not wait for her because she is having a stomach pain! Reached school went to the hall to have assembly, did not bring collar badge and teacher keep catching my fringe so keep hiding :x!

after that went to the classroom and have normal lesson after that went to recess did not eat but eat jelly after that went to bookshop and brought calculate because teacher call me to buy due to mines is so dame old already! after buying went back to class room to have F&N lesson teacher did not teach but call us to revise ourselves and she give us worksheets to complete.

after that have CME teacher suddenly very angry scolded us for not cleaning us the classroom. but C and J called me not to go and swept but i volunteer myself to swept because teacher was like scolding and she want us to swept but all of them don't want to swept so i help them and empty the rubbish bin too.

was having a great time during science :x tomorrow teacher is going to checks on us about the quiz i dunno what to do ): because can seriously say that i dunno a single thing since the day he teach us till now. don't want and don't dare to think too much, after that went to hall to have some talk. many people is dame angry because we have heard the talk before and they give us leave the school late for 30 mins :x!

after that went to the bus stop to seat bus me went to Jurong east and wait for pig! after that went down to outram school there to find darling. she came out and we seat cab to tiong and have our lunch and she meet her dear. after eating went to slack at small playground nothing much today the pig keep making me :x!

after that around 6 went to seat train and pig bring me home after that reached home parents quarrel quarrel quarrel -.- me accompany mummy to jurong point because she call me to accompany her and she told me many things about my daddy. suddenly no mood because of many things la fed up of myself -'-! Daddy keep nagging nagging and asking when i'm having exam ):

when i was walking back home someone call me and cheer me up! wee, dunno why am i so happy (: after that reached home went to eat message message message i'm going to bath now later talking on the phone if i'm not wrong after that go and have a rest or think about my things ba. i have many things to think and i'm so stress, (R/S, Parents, Studies) many things more. don't wish to mention too i'm going to rest now bye bye luvs :D! 3 more day.

Going to buy coloured contact lens with crystal mei mei this coming Friday after exam woots! exam is coming and i dunno what to do going to work hard for it to get at lease a pass! Pray god man! After exam i will sure enjoy if i have at lease pass my exam yeah! Going to have sport ... this coming 18 October and going to have F&N cooking on when and i'm not sure. Going to cook well i hope so :D!

Tag Replied
Jialing: Yeah betrayer not good :P
Tigger: Yeah yeah (Y)
Xiaosin: Will link you up soon if i'm free. I'm lazy to link :x!

No comments:

Post a Comment