About Me

My photo
Hello, my name is Jocelyn.K :D! I am curently fifteen turning into sixteen in the date of 13 June. I am schooling now in huayi secondary school. I don't bites I am friendly if you knows me well :B ! Everyone is welcome in my profile and I loves everyone, but if you hates me please simple alt F4 (: Leave me a message before leaving, but no dirty comments thanks because i dun want my tagboard to be tagged with rubbish and dirty comments. (: Last but one least sisters and brothers brights up my day with a SMILE :D!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tomorrow will be a better day, wee ^^v!

hi babe and dude (:

mummy woke me up in the morning because i could not wake up as I'm cold too. I scare my cousin want the blanket in the middle of the night so i cover a little bit so when he is cold he can pull all the blanket because i told him that he can have my blanket if he wants. he did not take my brother wants because my brothers is sleeping so soundly and his blanket is hug by him so tiddly that hardly to pull :x

shall not talk about yesterday. woke up in the morning after that went to wash up after that went to seat bus. waiting for the bus dame long, reached school Liyu and Crystal was waiting for me the the school benches waiting for me and talking to mummy (: when i am walking into the school me saw sweetheart! walk with her after that reached school mummy they all was laughing dame loud :x dunno what happened to them.

walked to class with them, we do not have assembly but others sec have. exam going to starts and the hall was full of loud noises -.- i was like how to concentrate die already ! but after awhile softer already i think someone go and make a complains so that they lower down the volume. Paper 1 started and it's quite easy, wee left 15 minutes to rest. after that went to canteen to eat and after that went to bookshop to buy ruler my ruler lost -.-

went back to class have our paper 2 also quite easy (: left around 30 minutes to rest wee! after that exam ended went to school opposite to buy porridge and french frice the auntie so dame guailan -.- liyu and i was so angry :x after that walk to mummy house to slack. after that went to buy sweet and went back to class and those Malay girls was playing press nah nah -.- i was like so dangerous. what the hell play this kind of things. after that we keep eating sweet and i went to throw rubbish and lyna see me with a pervert look :x i shoo off and i bang onto the other table mummy they all keep laughing me :x!

after that teacher come le, study and messaging :x! after that went to seat bus with mummy, jie and mei mei :D! went up the bus with mummy and after that me went back home. mummy went to library and find her girlfriend, mummy keep message me and i was keep laughing. after awhile i on audition and play mummy called and ask me want to study ma because she say her girlfriend don't want to accompany her. so she walked to my house outside and wait for me to pack bag after that went down to my house downstairs to study (:

study study study and cousin was messaging me she told me many things. she call me not to wait and it's no point of waiting :x! so i think i have given up! after studying went back home play audition again after that rest and on again. i'm so bored mummy came back and brought food for me to eat i'm going to bath now as i have nothing to do (:

night night luvs babe and dude! have a good sleep and a better day tomorrow.
tomorrow i'm having my Chinese exam hope it's easy :D!

Tag Replied
Tigger: Wee, Thanks dumdum.
Xiaosin: Thanks Baka!
Yuting: Twinneh :D!

No comments:

Post a Comment